The Butterfly Effect...




Growth, Transformation, and Freedom



Thursday, August 1, 2019

A Change Is Gonna Come

Good Morning.

It's 7am here in Hong Kong so I say "good morning", though I am fully aware that for those of you back home, I should say "good afternoon". I landed in Hong Kong about an hour ago. After spending 13 long hours in the air (ok, the hours weren't THAT long since I slept through most of them, lol) I deplaned having made the decision to spend as much time WRITING while traveling as possible. That said, I opened up this blog and was ready to do just that, but uhm... Nah. I started reading what I'd previously written on this here outlet of mine and thought maybe I should start something new. You know, since I'm in a completely different place than I was last time I wrote on here. I'm conflicted by the thought though. I don't want to erase it and start completely over. I mean, I know full well that you can't just delete your past though that's what it feels like I'd be doing, but I feel like some things we should be allowed to outgrow and move on from! *shrugs*

For now, you'll find this random "talk piece" amongst my poetry, but I reserve the right to start anew sooner rather than later. We'll see how it goes. Welp, I'd better go board my next flight. More to come! Ciao


KNG

No comments: