The Butterfly Effect...




Growth, Transformation, and Freedom



Sunday, September 15, 2019

It's All LOVE!


So,
I just want to start with the disclaimer 
that 
I’m trying to turn broken pieces 
into peace so 
I lead with love.
And when it’s all said and done
I WILL LEAVE WITH LOVE! 

But let’s be honest for a minute though

Sir,  please don’t get mad 
because 
If you get “story time”
I get to write this poem 
And if THIS is who you truly are
Then I’m lucky not to know him 
You.
Who I was nothing but kind to
You.
Who’s faults I was ignorantly blind to.  
I’ve got a STACK of your red flags 
that I’ve collected over time
And though I was understanding of your issues
You barely tolerated mine
So I throw in the proverbial towel
I wave my white flag
I find solace in knowing
I gave it all that I had
I count your fuck ups as favor
I count your loss as my gain
I count this lesson
A blessing
Won’t make this mistake again
I keep my vibrations high
And keep my energy clean
Keep my chin up and know
Shits not as bad as it seems. So, 
No apologies needed
Since I’m the one that’s to blame?!?
But, bro the way that YOU handled this?!?
Was nothing but lame
You put the story on blast?
Just to make light of the sh*t?
It didn’t make me look bad
Just Made YOU look like a bitch.
But you’re right though.
It’s not the end of the Earth
It’s just fucked up of you
To not acknowledge the hurt
That you caused
That you fueled
That you dug up then left
And I could try to talk to you
But it’d be a waste of my breathe
So good riddance, now
Ain’t no sweat off my back.
Ain’t no forgiving, no crying 
Cuz man fuck all of that
I’m on one
You were too.
Cuz your temper erupted  
out of the blue
I’m all done. Yeah, nigga I’m through. 
And it’s still all love 🙃
But FUCK YOU! 

No comments: