The Butterfly Effect...




Growth, Transformation, and Freedom



Friday, September 6, 2019

Untitled



Someone once told me we must 
“Give God control during times of peace or BEG Him to take control during times of chaos!”
This week, for me, has certainly been marred with chaos...

Yet, still, I do not beg.....



If you ask me why I’m angry
Then I will tell you
I will say
That under the umbrella of anger 
Is fear
And there’s so much that I’m afraid of.
And I will tell you what I’m afraid of.

The dark

And not the dark that comes 
when the sun sets and the moon rises. 
When the stars light up the night sky.
But the ABSOLUTE absence of LIGHT.
Where light is synonymous with love 
And love is an intangible
Unreachable
Unimaginable 

Thing.

If you ask me why I’m angry 
Then I will tell you
That I have lost more than I’ve gained
And the storms don’t seem to end
When finally lets up the rain
The wind slams me down again.
And I’m afraid.
That I won’t ever be able to stand 
on my own two feet
Without the rain pounding on my face
Or the hurt beating in my heart.
And I can’t hardly see the LIGHT
For darkness RIPPING me apart
And I am ANGRY
Because anger is synonymous 
with FEAR
and I am terrified. 
Of the darkness lingering here.

I wait for morning. 
It’s always darkest before dawn
& after mourning
Comes strength & a will to carry on.
I AM the LIGHT
Despite my troubles- Big or small
I am not anger! 
I AM the LOVE that conquers all.







No comments: